Battery Saving Google Search

This is a discussion on Battery Saving Google Search within the HTC EVO 4G Tech Support forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; I was browsing around and found this: Black Google for Mobile Phones: Save Battery with Each Google Search (link removed) Every bit helps, right?...

Thread: Battery Saving Google Search

Battery Saving Google Search

I was browsing around and found this:

Black Google for Mobile Phones: Save Battery with Each Google Search (link removed)

Every bit helps, right?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Seems like spam to me. Who knows who is recording the info entered into this search option. I'll stick to the real google search. Dont think a search engine is affecting my battery.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Full Body Protection for your smartphone.
    Get 1 Free!
    http://stealthguards.com/idevaffilia...ate.php?id=417

What a joke. They are just trying to route all the search queries through their servers so google pays them a nice chunk of change in their AdSense account.

The whole black pixel/white pixel argument is BS. With LCDs, there is no difference in battery draw, and even though there is a very slight difference with amoled screens, any benefit from using a site like this for the occasional google search will be negligible at best.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalHead View Post
    What a joke. They are just trying to route all the search queries through their servers so google pays them a nice chunk of change in their AdSense account.

The whole black pixel/white pixel argument is BS. With LCDs, there is no difference in battery draw, and even though there is a very slight difference with amoled screens, any benefit from using a site like this for the occasional google search will be negligible at best.
    Agreed!

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links