EVO 4G Battery Life

This is a discussion on EVO 4G Battery Life within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; I'm kinda worried about the battery life of the EVO 4G. Probably the biggest complaint I've seen with the HTC Incredible is the lack of ...

Thread: EVO 4G Battery Life

danDroid

EVO 4G Battery Life

I'm kinda worried about the battery life of the EVO 4G. Probably the biggest complaint I've seen with the HTC Incredible is the lack of battery power. Any thoughts?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

hey there a back up battery charger you can buy for it if you are to worried here is a link Amzer® 3500 mAh Battery Backup Solar Charger

Im sure the 4G will drain the battery a lil quicker but that is to be expected.Just do the things to avoid your phone from dying on you. Example:buy a extra battery or car charger.Its that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Analyze View Post
    Im sure the 4G will drain the battery a lil quicker but that is to be expected.Just do the things to avoid your phone from dying on you. Example:buy a extra battery or car charger.Its that simple.
    Agreed. I'm never far from a charger, so I think I'll be ok :D

Read this thread, I don't think battery life is going to be an issue if you don't go crazy with your phone.

Android Forums - View Single Post - Review: htc.EVOlution's Evo 4G, Seidio Innocase II, Screen Protectors, Programs

I read another thread too where the OP got no joke 60+ hours of use.

http://androidforums.com/tips-tricks...remaining.html

Junior Member edgar_sprintdroids's Avatar
    does anyone have any experience with a "bigger" ( ie more capacity not size ) battery such as the Seidio Inno 1750mAh Extended Life Battery? i believe the evo ships with a 1500 mAh battery - so will an extra 250 mAh REALLY help that much?

if its anything like the htc hd2 umm iv heard and seen it drains QUICK and the htc hd2 is a 3g not 4 so i will be caryying a charger with me just incase lol

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links