EVO 4G / Android 2.2

This is a discussion on EVO 4G / Android 2.2 within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; It would sure be a nice surprise to have the EVO 4G released with Android 2.2 or soon after.....

Thread: EVO 4G / Android 2.2

danDroid

EVO 4G / Android 2.2

It would sure be a nice surprise to have the EVO 4G released with Android 2.2 or soon after..

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The Android 2.2 update will be available in July.Check the link.

Android 2.2 on HTC EVO in July 2010 - HTC Developers

If it really is coming in july then I will not be rooting my phone. The only reason why I even wanted to root it was for the ability to store apps on the SD card and for wifi tethering. I dont even really care about the wifi tethering, I only have one computer so I'll just use easytether and hook it up with a usb cable if sprint is still going to charge after the update.

I just read that the official froyo update is already available, anyone else hear/read anything on this?

HTC Evo 4G Gets Android 2.2 Froyo Update | HTC Evo 4G Blog – All about HTC Evo 4G!

Edit: Upon further investigation, I think that's just the 2.2 port that has already been covered.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links