Where are you picking your EVO 4G from?

This is a discussion on Where are you picking your EVO 4G from? within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; I preordered from Radioshack on May 14th the first day you can preorder. My rep called this evening to confirm and said they woukld be ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where are you picking your EVO 4G from?

I preordered from Radioshack on May 14th the first day you can preorder. My rep called this evening to confirm and said they woukld be opening at 6 a.m. I was suppose to show at 4pm, but since the call 6 it is!!!! Obviously, I can't wait!!!!!

Did everyone know that Walmart will be carrying the phone as well? The article says if you can't wait until Friday morning, you can probably pick it up at 12 a.m.

All you lucky people getting yours on Friday, I won't get mine till Saturday :/

Wink

I have pre-ordered from Radio Shack since it is only 5 min. from my home plus I get a $20 bonus. Pick-up time is at 8am. Can't wait to get rid of my Touch Diamond

I am getting mine at Radio Shack, on the list as #1! Best Buy in Utah ISN'T doing sales of the EVO and basically told me to take my business elsewhere! What a bunch of idiots. Don't they realize all the money they look to miss out on? Oh well, RS treated me like royalty and I get a $20 gift card for accessories since I pre-ordered with them.

bestbuy is the way to go .. this mail in rebate im telling you its going to hit sprint hard they are not opening there eyes about this they will get people but selling it when best buy or walmart AND radioshack sell it for 100 LESS cmon its a no brainer

Quote Originally Posted by MetalHead View Post
    All you lucky people getting yours on Friday, I won't get mine till Saturday :/
    how come your getting yours on saturday ? if you dont mind me asking :confused:

I preordered mine at Best Buy as well and I believe that I am #5 on their 2nd shipment which is supposed to comin in this Wednesday, June 9th. Can't wait...everytime the phone rings I'm hoping it's Best Buy who received the shipment early.........lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links