Where are you picking your EVO 4G from?

This is a discussion on Where are you picking your EVO 4G from? within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; Let us know where you plan on purchasing the EVO 4G. I'm still on the fence about getting one but I've always had excellent service ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where are you picking your EVO 4G from?

danDroid

Where are you picking your EVO 4G from?

Let us know where you plan on purchasing the EVO 4G. I'm still on the fence about getting one but I've always had excellent service at Best Buy. (Still happy with my recent acquisition of the HTC Incredible)

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Sprint is shipping mine directly to my house on the 5th.

I preordered mine from bestbuy but due to an ongoing struggle with sprint over my upgrade eligibility (very long story) they are just going to send it to me. I'll use my $50 gift card for a car dock or bluetooth headset or some other accessory.

Pre-ordered mine from best buy cant wait till i get it

Just got on the list at Best Buy...Im #2 on their second shipment I asked for names from the first list, he said he didnt want me taking anyone out, but if someone doesnt show up with an instance like metal head, I will have one on the 4th...CANT WAIT!!!

I reserved mine at Best Buy.I got on the 1st list so Im guaranteed to get it.Cant wait.Im in count down mode.

Well the guy at the Sprint Repair center said they are getting 20 he believes, so if they get 20 id assume Best Buy would get more, No? I am #23 on the list at another Best Buy (On 3 lists so far Including the repair center) But Id rather get it at Best Buy due to the Mail In Rebate being automatically taken off

Radio Shack, first one on the list. Picking it up in the AM that Friday. They said they'll get the shipment in like 2 days before but obviously can't sell it till the 4th. :D

We pre ordered ours (we are getting two) at Best Buy the first weekend we could pre order. Also thankful that they are waiving the mail in rebate because of all the extra costs. $18 to upgrade each line and $10 extra for the 4G

Best Buy here as well, I am on the list for shipment #2 on June 11th I tried to get on #1 but it was full full full....

Same here, I am #2 on the second shipment, But #23 at another Best Buy...SO Im not quite sure how many they will be getting, but Id assume more than 20 so hopefully, 23 is realistic for shipment #1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links