The controversial $10 fee

This is a discussion on The controversial $10 fee within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; Originally Posted by rowedf Originally Posted by sunset74 If anyone would go and read the fine print, most of the companies cap the data even ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The controversial $10 fee

Quote Originally Posted by rowedf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sunset74 View Post
    If anyone would go and read the fine print, most of the companies cap the data even though it says unlimited. .
    LOL, that's one of the funniest things I've heard. Lets call it unlimited to get the sale, but its really not. It's 10 bucks, really not a big deal at all, but like I stated in my original post, it's about the business ethics, not the money.
    Sorry, I did mean to also say I have NO problem paying the 10 dollars. I was just noting that some people don't read the fine print of the 5gb cap, even though it says unlimited. Don't get me wrong, I find that to be a crock if you are paying for unlimited it should TRULY be unlimited. I live somewere that we have 4g, or at least it is being turned on little by little. But I found the first couple days it was coming on I had a horrible time staying on the 4g towers versus the 3g and so the internet was actually a crapshoot. So i went to 3g all the time. I don't have a problem with that for now, but I definatly plan to switch it over when we get the word the entire city is 4g.

i can't help but laugh every time i see an
    "i am so honored and privileged to give sprint and extra $240"

unless you're in a 4g area YOU ARE NOT getting any service that's better than i could with my $30/mo sero plan or with any other sprint unlimited data plan with a pre, hero, moment, etc. you can view full sites with windows mobile or with any other android phone. and it is unlimited. tethering is where you get the 5 gig limit on sprint and verizon... for now at least.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links