HTC EVO 4G Wallpaper Forum

This is a discussion on HTC EVO 4G Wallpaper Forum within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; My latest creation, Miami Heat Witness - Miami Heat Witness - HTC Evo 4G Wallpaper | Flickr - Photo Sharing!...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: HTC EVO 4G Wallpaper Forum

Hi all. I'm new to the forum, and the Evo! I am also having the cropping issue everyone is talking about. I have found some very pretty wallpapers that I can use, but no matter how I resize them when I click the gallery it still makes me crop and will not take the entire picture. It is so frustrating. Am I doing something wrong. I have tried all the sizes everyone suggested, and no matter what it makes me crop, and the most it will expand will not allow the full picture. Anyone know what I am messing up here?
    a071d8ea-5aae-4ea1-81d6-b90a0fe3df0d

I love Mabilo wallpapers, huge selection like Jak said, I also like HD rare black wallpapers very cool wallpapers here, especially if you run a clean(almost empty) home screen.

Quote Originally Posted by tvat64 View Post
    rare black wallpapers very cool wallpapers here, especially if you run a clean(almost empty) home screen.
    Thanks for the tip on this one just downloaded. Small selection but what they have is pretty cool

if do a google search for rare black wallpapers and you'll find tons

Quote Originally Posted by tvat64 View Post
    if do a google search for rare black wallpapers and you'll find tons
    Cool thanks

They just need to make a fix for it where it automatically changes any wallpaper to fit the evo's screen. Or give the proper size for easy download. Even if u go to google and search 960x800 wallpapers and set as background, it still blows the pic up to where its impossible to be okay with it...we shouldnt have to do all this saving and cropping and resaving and whatever else just to have a nice background. Every other phone u can take a pic and set it right to ur screen. I know evo has a scroll screen but maybe it shouldnt. Maybe it would be better if it had one main homepage then when u hit the home key or zoom on the home screen it will display the others like it does now. And be able to set any of those as the home...something to think about for an update! Just my thoughts

Or maybe have each homepage have its own wallpaper,or just the main page with a wallpaper of choice and the rest just a standard color...

I am also having the same problem, i even made my pic 800 x 480 to fit just the main screen and it still blows it up and makes it huge. Been a good month trying to figure it out with no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by firemann172 View Post
    I am also having the same problem, i even made my pic 800 x 480 to fit just the main screen and it still blows it up and makes it huge.
    Easy solution, make it 960x800 and it will work properly. There is no way to make a background for only one "homescreen."

--
    Sent on my EVO 4G with Tapatalk

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links