HTC EVO 4G Wallpaper Forum

This is a discussion on HTC EVO 4G Wallpaper Forum within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; Welcome to the new section created for all EVO 4G Wallpaper. Since the screen resolution will be different from the other current Sprint Android phones, ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HTC EVO 4G Wallpaper Forum

danDroid

HTC EVO 4G Wallpaper Forum

Welcome to the new section created for all EVO 4G Wallpaper. Since the screen resolution will be different from the other current Sprint Android phones, we felt the need to create a dedicated section.

Post up your favorite wallpapers/backgrounds in here!

The HTC EVO 4G Screen Resolution is 960x800

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I think the actual wallpaper resolution is 960 x 800 (the same as the N1). Keep in mind the actual wallpaper scrolls a little bit when you swipe from screen to screen.

I've been collecting wallpapers for a little while, I am uploading them to photobucket right now and I'll post them in a few.

danDroid
    Thanks for the correction, I had the wrong numbers in my head

I'm having trouble with the resolution when setting a wallpaper to my Evo. I make sure that my wallpapers are 960x800, but every time I try setting a wallpaper, it forces me to crop just a small portion of the wallpaper and doesn't allow me to use the entire pic on my homescreen. I even use the green lines to enlarge with my fingers and STILL don't get a full 960 x 800 res for my wallpapers. Does anyone else have this same problem?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Cubward View Post
    I'm having trouble with the resolution when setting a wallpaper to my Evo. I make sure that my wallpapers are 960x800, but every time I try setting a wallpaper, it forces me to crop just a small portion of the wallpaper and doesn't allow me to use the entire pic on my homescreen. I even use the green lines to enlarge with my fingers and STILL don't get a full 960 x 800 res for my wallpapers. Does anyone else have this same problem?
    Having the same crop issue and extremely aggravating would be awesome if someone could explain what could be done to fix this issue have a bunch of cool wallpapers that don't look so cool when can only use half of them Thank You so much in advance!

Unhappy

I am having the same issue; for some reason no matter how much i crop my pics, the application makes me crop the already cropped pic again and again.

I love my phone; this seems to be clearly an application problem that could be fixed. the strange thing is I can view the picture as I would like to use it on the background as wallpaper when viewing them in the album.

:confused::confused::confused:

I am tagging along with everyone else. I am so annoyed would love to set a normal background picture without having to crop and zoom in.

there is a free app in the market called wallpaper set and save try that.

ah the app you mentioned does not set the wall paper as centered and all nice like; it still scrolls across the screen..

I have a thread on Crackberry making walls. I have never had a problem but this EVO is throwing me for a loop. The walls never fit and all seem to slightly distort. I have tried tons of different sizes with no luck. Anyone figured this out yet?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links