MetalHead's Wallpapers

This is a discussion on MetalHead's Wallpapers within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; I'll post a couple pics here and then just give the link to my folder on photobucket. This one was my lockscreen wallpaper on my ...

Thread: MetalHead's Wallpapers

MetalHead's Wallpapers

I'll post a couple pics here and then just give the link to my folder on photobucket.

This one was my lockscreen wallpaper on my Hero (I just cropped it when I uploaded it):

and this one was my homescreen wallpaper (and also my computer's wallpaper):

Here is a link to a photobucket folder that I just set up specifically for wallpapers :

android wallpapers pictures by xParaGodx - Photobucket

These are just wallpapers I like, I will continue to add more so keep checking it from time to time. Some of them might actually be default wallpapers (I know I have the Droid's and the Incredible's in there). Not all of them are the correct resolution but keep in mind when you load them onto your phone and select the wallpaper, you can crop them. Also, I'm sure you'll notice a general trend with the kinds of wallpapers that I like

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Just stole a few! Thanks!

Damn I completely forgot about that photobucket account. I'll upload some more cool ones as soon as I figure out the password haha

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links