Sprint Premier upgrade price?

This is a discussion on Sprint Premier upgrade price? within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; anybody know what Sprint will charge Premier customers to upgrade to the EVO?...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sprint Premier upgrade price?

Sprint Premier upgrade price?

anybody know what Sprint will charge Premier customers to upgrade to the EVO?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Same price as anyone else I imagine, as long as you are eligible for a phone upgrade. I'll let you know tomorrow.

my upgrade date is 6/29/10, I can't stand to wait, oh well.

good luck i hope you get the full upgrade if sprint corp doesnt go into a bestbuy or radioshack be cool someone will let you do it sooner if sprint corp are being A's

I am a sprint premier and ready for an upgrade, Im paying the same as anyone else would... YES WELL!!!

The upgrade price should be $199.Im so ready to get the EVO.LETS GO!

Quote Originally Posted by Analyze View Post
    The upgrade price should be $199.Im so ready to get the EVO.LETS GO!

Yeah same price as everyone else

what is a sprint premier ? im like HUH lol

I just heard from a sprint rep in an online chat, all that Sprint Premier customers get as a discount after 12 months is $75.00 off a new phone! That's it! That means a new EVO would cost me $374.99. I've been a customer for 8 yrs. and I really wish that meant something to Sprint but it doesn't seem to. I could cancel my contract ($200 fee) and sign up with a different carrier and get a similar phone for less money with a new 2 year contract. Sorry if this sounds like a rant, but I need help/info, any thoughts out there?

Why is it that when someone DOES NOT get a phone they want for the LOWEST price they cry wolf and say they are going to cancel???

For you to get the $199.99 price on the EVO you have to be a Premier Sprint customer or be a brand new Sprint client!!

Sprint has been screaming about their Premiere Customer option for years now and you won't find Verizon, At&t, or TMobile offering lower price plans or better data plans than Sprint. They gotta make some money and profit to stay in business!

If you don't like Sprint's policy then go to another carrier and pay out your freakin nose!

My wife and I have been loyal Sprint customers for over 10 years and we have had friends, family, and co workers switch to Sprint and we don't get any special type of treatment.

We did it because we like Sprint and have been a customer through thick and thin! I don't expect Sprint to throw my wife and I a "bone" because they are a business and the more we can help them gain new clients the better service and better phones will come out..

Again, if you don't think Sprint offers the BEST phones or the BEST price for data and calling plans go ahead and switch..

I can't wait until At&t fall flat on their butts for charging more for their early cancellation fees! The ONE AND ONLY THING keeping At&t as the second biggest carrier in the US is their exclusive contract with Apple!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links