Now that you have your EVO 4G, any regrets?

This is a discussion on Now that you have your EVO 4G, any regrets? within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; No regrets at all.This is the greatest phone Ive ever used.I dont have any dead pixels or anything.HTC out did themselves this time....

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Now that you have your EVO 4G, any regrets?

No regrets at all.This is the greatest phone Ive ever used.I dont have any dead pixels or anything.HTC out did themselves this time.

Got mine on the 4th, the last one of 5 that wasn't a preorder phone, lucky me . So far this phone is absolutely wonderful, no problems at all. My only problem is the calander dosen't have a function to set a recurring event for every 2 weeks, anyone know an app for that?

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakarr View Post
    Got mine on the 4th, the last one of 5 that wasn't a preorder phone, lucky me . So far this phone is absolutely wonderful, no problems at all. My only problem is the calander dosen't have a function to set a recurring event for every 2 weeks, anyone know an app for that?
    Set two different events per month, so its actually monthly but you have two running?

Also, try this solution: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/tec...html#post43346

who in the world would regret getting this phone? i walked into the store when i got mine and got the very last one and i watched them turn over 40 people way while i got it setup. i have not been able to put it down since! this is the best piece of hand held computing i have EVER seen!

There is a post on this site that is "20 Tips to Save Battery", maybe reviewing this will aide in reducing your battery usage. Hope this helps.

regrets i've had a few

none to speak of on the htc evo though. This phone is great. Since i got mine on friday i cant put it down. From loading my music files and movie files. This is my first droid phone so i was suprised to see all my contacts appear when i went on gmail lol. There is so much this thing does i dont know where to start. I consider myself lucky to be one in the masses to get this phone. Now for once i can say i dont have iphone envy anymore. Thank you HTC and Sprint

No way! This is the best purchase I've made in a very long time.

I can't wait until the EVO 2 comes out with a 5 inch screen and 64 gig internal memory! A man can dream can't he??

I LOVE my EVO but I'm starting to jump the gun and get curious on what updates and changes they will make to the EVO 2 if it comes out next year. I'm assuming that it will come out about the same time next year(crossing fingers).

I personally would like to see a 5 inch AMOLED screen with at least 32 gig internal memory. That would literally BLOW the IPhone 4 out of the water!!

Ok i have a question, has anyone been searching online for what might be next after the EVO? Dont get me wrong i love my EVO its the best phone on the market if you ask me but we always want the next big thing. What about the HTC Scorpion rumored to have wimax which would imply that it will be released on the sprint network hmmm already dreaming. In the mean time I still have the greatest phone ever. Any thoughts?

My wife and I have zero regrets. I just jumped from Verizon to Sprint. I had the HTC incredible, and my wife saw how great of a phone it was she wanted one too. Well to add another data pacakge to our plan was $$ that we thought was stupid.

On Saturday we walked in the mall and saw the EVO. The sales rep also told us about their data packages and it was way cheaper than the Big Red. THe big bonus was the screen and the vido conferencing....So I paid a lil out of pocket, to get out of Verizon for Sprint. Best choice we ever made. We got our phones yest, and it was so funny last night before we both went to bed, we were playing with our phones together

Thank you sprint and htc for bringing more fun times to our bedroom

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links