Now that you have your EVO 4G, any regrets?

This is a discussion on Now that you have your EVO 4G, any regrets? within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; i find this mobile very cool so far, must keep in mind its still new...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Now that you have your EVO 4G, any regrets?

i find this mobile very cool so far, must keep in mind its still new

A Little Disappointed

Picked up my EVO yesterday and after a full over night charge the battery was down to 1/4 after only 2 1/2 hours of use. This thing is a battery sucking monster and to top it off, no one that sells the EVO has even the standard 1500 mah battery for sale including Sprint!!! That is SAD!

In the rush to get this thing on the market they forgot to mention the customer must supply the wagon with the Di-hard to pull around behind them!:confused:

Member droidaddict_sprintdroids's Avatar
    ABSOLUTELY NOTTTTTTT!!!!
    Someone already mentioned it, but this is the best phone purchase I have made to date. I never had this much fun from buying a phone.

Junior Member angel_sprintdroids's Avatar
    When come the new version 2.2 for the EVO?

As a former Palm pre user all I can say is, I LOVE THIS PHONE!!!!!
    Palm never delivered on the promise, not with hardware, or software. I'll never go back.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G!

The first week and half I had the phone I was SOOOO upset between the battery life (3 to 4 hours not even using it) and the fact that I FB for Android was not updating and sending notifications like my blackberry did and my yahoo mail was not updating as often either. Drawback is to get automatic sync email I am getting a gmail for everyone to switch to. I like yahoo, but love instant email. I have a gmail for my students and one for my business so i will just try to get everyone to switch again from yahoo to gmail. LOL. I did some of the tips and tricks that I found on another site and are on here as well and now get a LOT more use before the battery dies which makes me happier. I have a car charger and my home one, but when I am out and about all day i want to not have to worry about it and now I don't have to. I LOVE my Evo and did not want to take it back to start with, but now I have no real big problems other then I would like to have more syncs on, more often.

NO regrets I love it and I love all I can do with it...I came from a BB and I now see what I had been missing in the Android world

no regrets!!!

I don't think i have put it down since i bought it almost 2 weeks ago!! lol

I think this phone is great , I have only one regret that I didnt get a pocket full of batteries, to use it to its fullest , it needs to be on charge constantly and I always dont have that option to plug it in .

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links