Now that you have your EVO 4G, any regrets?

This is a discussion on Now that you have your EVO 4G, any regrets? within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; No regrets at all. The Evo is the best phone PERIOD! For the ones who are concerned about the $10 data fee, I would rather ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Now that you have your EVO 4G, any regrets?

No regrets at all. The Evo is the best phone PERIOD! For the ones who are concerned about the $10 data fee, I would rather pay that amount as oppose to $15 or $20 that AT&T charges for the IPhone4. Evo for life!

Only regret, waited to get one...

Regrets ?

I love my Evo -- I've only had it 3 days, but have been awake almost 24 hours each day, fondling it!! LOL!!!

So far, my biggest issue is with the battery....it's a powerful machine, design wasn't at it's best re battery size, it should have been bigger/more powerful. I ordered another one, so I should receive it in a couple of days.

Other than that, I'm loving it so far.

Victoria
    I'm loving my Evo!!
    :htcevoiso:

No regrets

I have turned off or increased the intervals between all those syncs and that has helped tremendously. With moderate use, my battery goes down about 5% per hour. Rumor on another site that another update is coming that will help battery life.

I got my EVO the day they came out and am still loving it. It is such a nice size that I am often using it for short Internet searches rather than my laptop.

I downloaded at least 4 eBook readers and have read a couple of books. I really like the size of the EVO and the books' text size.

I love gadgets and this little EVO is one fun gadget!!!

No regrets here.

I'm sure it would be a great phone if I could get my email installed on it. It wont recognize my pop3 account. I find it difficult to understand how to set everything up, since there is no real "manual" that comes with it. I'm sure once I get past this frustration, I'll be happy with it.

When are we going to have HTC evo running 4G and where can I find out.

if you have an old tp2 your not using any longer, it will work in your evo...it helps with the battery situation

I've had my evo since june 4 and at this point have no regrets. I've customized it as much as you can without rooting it so that's next--I just need to work up the courage to do so.

LOVE my Evo. Only regret is battery life. I've had numerous other phones that I could play with all day long and the battery never drained the way the Evo's does.

Talking Only regret is battery life

Quote Originally Posted by Cubward View Post
    LOVE my Evo. Only regret is battery life. I've had numerous other phones that I could play with all day long and the battery never drained the way the Evo's does.
    I felt the same way but after purchasing three batteries online for about $12.00 each and a charger for $7.00 I now love my EVO! I just wish they would hurry up with the 4G we are paying for! Would love to see a Skype app with video on 4G!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links