Now that you have your EVO 4G, any regrets?

This is a discussion on Now that you have your EVO 4G, any regrets? within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; Anyone picked one up and regret it? Loving it? Let us know!...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Now that you have your EVO 4G, any regrets?

Admin

Now that you have your EVO 4G, any regrets?

Anyone picked one up and regret it? Loving it? Let us know!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

This is CLEARLY the best phone out there for those who want to do more then talk. To the person who felt the phone size was "just too big" and they would not get one because of the size. Go to a store and hold one in your hand.....it's sleek, sophisticated, fast-as hell, and a guy magnet!! lol

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfXtradog View Post
    This is CLEARLY the best phone out there for those who want to do more then talk. To the person who felt the phone size was "just too big" and they would not get one because of the size. Go to a store and hold one in your hand.....it's sleek, sophisticated, fast-as hell, and a guy magnet!! lol
    I'm not sure I want a guy magnet

However, I agree, the size seems just right. The screen is amazing and great for actual "use" such as browsing, emailing, watching vids, etc.

Are you crazy?? This the first Sprint phone that I have been extremely impressed with. Absolutely NO REGRETS or REMORSE from me. I just hope and pray that Sprint continues to come out with phones like this permanently!

Sprint, take my advice, you want to gain market share and beat out Verizon and At&t? Cancel your partnership with Sanyo and get an exclusive contract with HTC..

I really love this phone, I really do, and I want to keep it, but I'm not totally sure I'm satisfied. It's lovely, and I can't believe how good of a signal I've gotten in my home and around west LA / SFV. The battery, however, has really been low. I've undertaken many things to keep batt usage down, and it's gotten better in my third charge, but I hope it continues to improve.

I also have one dead pixel, haven't decided if I'm going to take it back. I would prefer to have it exchanged.

I love the EVO, its the best phone going so far that i have seen. It took me away from my CrackBerry! lol

Admin
    Awesome, glad to see the positive reviews guys!

none!!!

YEAH I picked one up the in Kansas City area and HAVEN'T PUT IT DOWN SINCE!! And who ever is complaining about the size has not.compared it to tut iPhone. They're about the same.size. faster stronger better. Awesome phone. Now does anyone want to buy an HTC HERO? PM me if you're interested.

Sent from my PC36100 (HTC EVO) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoos150 View Post
    I really love this phone, I really do, and I want to keep it, but I'm not totally sure I'm satisfied. It's lovely, and I can't believe how good of a signal I've gotten in my home and around west LA / SFV. The battery, however, has really been low. I've undertaken many things to keep batt usage down, and it's gotten better in my third charge, but I hope it continues to improve.

I also have one dead pixel, haven't decided if I'm going to take it back. I would prefer to have it exchanged.

You want to return the phone because of the battery life? What current phone on the market has a good battery life?? I would strongly suggest that you invest in an extended battery for the EVO so that you can get another hour or two of usage.

If you have a dead pixel go and get it exchanged but don't return it because your not happy with the battery life. Look at the screen size and juice it needs to power the 4G and the live wallpaper!!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links