Anyone have any trouble activating their EVO 4G?

This is a discussion on Anyone have any trouble activating their EVO 4G? within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; It looks like a user in this thread: http://www.sprintdroids.com/forum/sp...rs-thread.html - complained about not being able to activate at the store due to the Sprint network ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have any trouble activating their EVO 4G?

Admin

Anyone have any trouble activating their EVO 4G?

It looks like a user in this thread: http://www.sprintdroids.com/forum/sp...rs-thread.html - complained about not being able to activate at the store due to the Sprint network being too busy.

Anyone else experience this?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Here it is over 2 hours later and still not activated. And of course I can't get a hold of the store because everyone is busy. Grrrrr!

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTech View Post
    Here it is over 2 hours later and still not activated. And of course I can't get a hold of the store because everyone is busy. Grrrrr!
    Please keep us updated with what Sprint tells you and if you finally get it activated.

same here at best buy on long island..said at least 2 hrs..and maybe..to activate..whole system overloaded

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by phile123 View Post
    same here at best buy on long island..said at least 2 hrs..and maybe..to activate..whole system overloaded
    Thanks for the heads up guys, keep us updated, I'm working on trying to get more stats on this.

Yeah, finally activated. Time to play.

Slow Sprint activation Servers

I showed-up at my local RS store 30 min. early for my 8 am appointment to get a jump on porting/purchase of my phone. Supprise, supprise, the Sprint activation servers were so busy that RS could not get logged on until 9am to get me activted. Now, I am a happy EVO:htcevoiso: owner.

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGuy View Post
    I showed-up at my local RS store 30 min. early for my 8 am appointment to get a jump on porting/purchase of my phone. Supprise, supprise, the Sprint activation servers were so busy that RS could not get logged on until 9am to get me activted. Now, I am a happy EVO:htcevoiso: owner.
    Glad to see you finally got squared away, in the grand scheme of things it could have been worse

I waited on line until the sprint store opened at 8 and it took approx 30 min to get everything activated. I think I waited longer to transfer all the data fm my hero to the EVO.

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by naykam0810 View Post
    I waited on line until the sprint store opened at 8 and it took approx 30 min to get everything activated. I think I waited longer to transfer all the data fm my hero to the EVO.
    Sounds like yours was pretty painless, glad to see some of them went smooth!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links