EVO 4G Dead Pixels?

This is a discussion on EVO 4G Dead Pixels? within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; There have been a few reports of customers getting EVO 4Gs with dead pixels. Has anyone had this problem?...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EVO 4G Dead Pixels?

danDroid

EVO 4G Dead Pixels?

There have been a few reports of customers getting EVO 4Gs with dead pixels. Has anyone had this problem?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Oh man don't tell me this. Where did you hear about this?

no thank you god OH LORD THIS MUST BE A FREAKING HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Quote Originally Posted by Lmontes View Post
    OH LORD THIS MUST BE A FREAKING HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE
    No joke if there is even one dead pixel on my EVO when I get it I will be extremely upset.

ofcourse i would be upset wow and your delivering it to you dude tommo is SATURDAY they ship buy you saturdays ? just making sure man and GL i hope you get it .

Realistically I won't get it till Monday but they do deliver on Saturdays so I'm hoping for tomorrow. I won't be upset if it doesn't come tomorrow though because just knowing it's on its way to me makes me happy

Just found this forum from a Google search. I purchased an Evo this Friday morning from a Los Angeles area RadioShack and I just now found 1 dead pixel. I've been enjoying the Evo all day and then I was scrolling through the contacts which has a white background and noticed a pink dot. Checked in other screens and itís always there. I'm most def going to take it back but I'm pretty sure that they or any of the other stores in my area won't have any left in stock.......

I had heard of HTC sending replacement units of the HD2 as long as you give them a credit card number for security until you ship them back the old one. Wonder if this can be done on my Evo......

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by AshMa View Post
    Just found this forum from a Google search. I purchased an Evo this Friday morning from a Los Angeles area RadioShack and I just now found 1 dead pixel. I've been enjoying the Evo all day and then I was scrolling through the contacts which has a white background and noticed a pink dot. Checked in other screens and itís always there. I'm most def going to take it back but I'm pretty sure that they or any of the other stores in my area won't have any left in stock.......

I had heard of HTC sending replacement units of the HD2 as long as you give them a credit card number for security until you ship them back the old one. Wonder if this can be done on my Evo......
    I would imagine HTC will do the same with your EVO, don't sweat it.

Welcome to the site!

I have a a couple dead pixels, clustered, all green full time. I'll try to take some pictures tonight. My nearest Sprint store won't have new units in till next week, therefor I can't swap it out yet.

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by sully View Post
    I have a a couple dead pixels, clustered, all green full time. I'll try to take some pictures tonight. My nearest Sprint store won't have new units in till next week, therefor I can't swap it out yet.
    Definitely let us know when you get pictures, should be able to use the attachment system here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links