Annoying Email UI: fixable?

This is a discussion on Annoying Email UI: fixable? within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; Am I the only person on the planet who moves email into folders after reading them? I find this to be way too tough on ...

Thread: Annoying Email UI: fixable?

Angry Annoying Email UI: fixable?

Am I the only person on the planet who moves email into folders after reading them? I find this to be way too tough on the EVO (vs Blackberry).

Two complaints:

1) selecting "Move" is not possible from within the email. You have to exit the email (go back to the Inbox), find "Move" (which is buried under More..) and then re-select the email you want to move

2) I have lots of subfolders, and the UI to pick the subfolder doesn't offer expand/collapse, so it just lists my 40+ folders and subfolders in one giant list.

Anyone know how to fix these or if they will be fixed? Is this Google's screw up, or HTC's? (I use an Exchange server...)

If I can't fix this, I'm going to return my EVO.

thanks,
    joel

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Admin
    See if these threads help, if not, try searching @ droidforums.net -- ton of info there that will apply to the EVO.

Manage MS Exchange Folders - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

Exchange Moving Emails to Folders - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

Thumbs up

Thanks. Sounds like others have the same problem I have and the only option is to purchase a 3rd party application...

Looks like I'll be sending this one back.

joel

Have you tried K-9 mail? Not sure if it will do what you want or not? Downloads - k9mail - Project Hosting on Google Code

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links