chess

This is a discussion on chess within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; i bought my son an EVO at the same time i picked up mine ( as a graduation present - i figure it was cheaper ...

Thread: chess

Junior Member edgar_sprintdroids's Avatar

chess

i bought my son an EVO at the same time i picked up mine ( as a graduation present - i figure it was cheaper than a car )

i was wondering if anyone had a suggestion or experience with free or paid chess apps. ideally i'd like to remote play against him while he's at college.

i figure thats one way of keeping in touch ( we haven't tried QIK yet ).

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Admin
    I haven't played any chess on my Android phones yet, but I would try all the non-paid ones and just see which one you like?

oh i know a couple but not for andriod, if you like chess try babaschess its the BEST out there for computer = )

I don't know of a chess app for Android with the features you are looking for, but I'm sure they exist. Also, remember that you can buy any app once, then get a refund within 24 hours if you don't like it. You will not have that option the second time you try to buy it though. Also try any trial editions or free editions. You can try AppBrain on your computer to see if you can find one. I strongly recommend them for finding apps and keeping backup lists. AppBrain - the best Android apps and games on the Android market

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links