geo-tagging photos

This is a discussion on geo-tagging photos within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; has anyone had success with this? i see the little satellite dish when i take photos but when i open them in photoshop and check ...

Thread: geo-tagging photos

Junior Member edgar_sprintdroids's Avatar

geo-tagging photos

has anyone had success with this? i see the little satellite dish when i take photos but when i open them in photoshop and check the XMP data - the fields are empty. i have not tried posting to flcker and their mapping feature... but i'm just wondering if anyone else has tried this...

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

re:

I geotag all my photos for half a year. SinceI got a Nikon D300s, that support gps, so I can geotag directly. I chose one called Easytagger from China, just over 100 bucks, and canrecord the trails at the time.So each time when I take a photo,the gps info will be written into the exif of the header. then I use jetphoto to upload it to google earth to view it.

Considering buying a Bluetooth gps to replace my wired one. found Aoka, foolgraphy and Easytagger? So anyone could give me some advice which is better?

re:

I know that three brands, but only have experience on Eztag Bluetooth GPS (B2) which is working with my D7000 and also D300s. it is very cheap. Just 150 by paypal. When I first got it, I worried the steps would be complicated since one GPS should work with both my gears, D300s, D7000. While, to my surprise. Itís really simple--- just turn on the main device and plug the receivers on the gps port of the camera, turn on the camera, keep the distance range within 10 meters, after nearly 1 minute, they work together. You may consider it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links