EVO how many times have you actually put it down?

This is a discussion on EVO how many times have you actually put it down? within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; So my girlfriend tells me I never put my phone down. That I'm there but I'm on the phone... always. Any one else have this ...

Thread: EVO how many times have you actually put it down?

EVO how many times have you actually put it down?

So my girlfriend tells me I never put my phone down. That I'm there but I'm on the phone... always. Any one else have this same problem? Its not that easy to put this phone down it makes you pick it back up.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by ThatTmoGuy View Post
    So my girlfriend tells me I never put my phone down. That I'm there but I'm on the phone... always. Any one else have this same problem? Its not that easy to put this phone down it makes you pick it back up.
    I learned I had to. Before this phone I had a BB Curve and LOVED it when I first got it. My husband would tell me he was taking me and my curve to dinner because I paid more attention to it. But I can definatly tell you it is SOOOO difficult to try and leave the darn thing alone, especially because I have really not gotten to know anything about apps. So I don't have very many.

I actually let my gf drive me home from the Sprint store and NO-ONE drives my truck but me and she was HOLY SH*T what has that phone done to you . LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Triumph View Post
    I actually let my gf drive me home from the Sprint store and NO-ONE drives my truck but me and she was HOLY SH*T what has that phone done to you . LOL
    That's funny, OMG, that's funny.

Simple solution. Buy your gf/wife. (Or both) an Evo too. My wife got one too, has saved much problems.

We plan on getting my girl on an evo as soon as she has an upgrade but who knows what phone will be out this up coming march. maybe something better but I doubt it I get away with playing with my evo now because I gave her my itouch when I got the phone once I showed her how to customize it she's hooked on it! Good training for her before she gets Android.

Junior Member SecurityScotty.SP's Avatar

Lol...

Trav, Ura Dork.. Lol..

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links