So about this battery life nonsense...

This is a discussion on So about this battery life nonsense... within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; I have found that every time I am done using the phone there will be a dozen apps running in the back ground sucking battery ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So about this battery life nonsense...

I have found that every time I am done using the phone there will be a dozen apps running in the back ground sucking battery life. I starting using AppKiller every time I am done using the phone (surfing, texting, talking, ect) and saw my battery use drop drastically. Also, turning off the GPS, WiFi, 4g, and bluetooth when I am not using those functions helps immensely.

I have a task manager (systempanel, it's hands down the best one available) but I only use it when a rogue app won't shut down and is killing the battery. Using a task manager regularly can actually cause your battery life to be worse, because most of those apps that you kill will just reload themselves into memory when you'e not looking and that uses the processor and consequently, the battery. When most apps are just in memory, they aren't using any processor time at all so they are not slowing your phone down or using battery.

found my extended batt cant wait for it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links