Sprint says they require a plan...

This is a discussion on Sprint says they require a plan... within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; Hello, I am coming from the Moto Droid on Verizon. I went out today and purchased an Evo at wal-mart for the $450 un-activated price, ...

Thread: Sprint says they require a plan...

Sprint says they require a plan...

Hello,
    I am coming from the Moto Droid on Verizon. I went out today and purchased an Evo at wal-mart for the $450 un-activated price, when I called to activate the phone they said that even though I purchased the phone at the unsubsidized price I needed to lock into a two year agreement. Is this a real policy or are they just trying to lock me in?

Best and thanks! Hope I can get rocking on this Evo soon!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I believe the lock-in is based on a new number activation (whether or not you get hardware discount with it). If you go and pay full-price for an EVO someplace, then activate it on your existing Sprint account (to replace an existing phone), there would be no 2 year agreement.

Sprint is always confusing me too. It was just the other day I visited this store called Boost and found far better prices then sprint. I did a little research on this boost company and found that they were in fact owned by Sprint which was charging me alot more.

Anyways if you go to this site you can find the email address of the owner of Sprint, CEO Mr. Hesse. Loyal Customers of Sprint - Unite!

I just emailed Mr. Hesse to complain you all should to.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links