Wish me luck ...

This is a discussion on Wish me luck ... within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; Got a call today from my local Sprint store . Said if I put $50 down I'd get my phone on next weeks shipment , ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wish me luck ...

Got a call today from my local Sprint store . Said if I put $50 down I'd get my phone on next weeks shipment , so of course I ran my ass up ther and gave it to them ...... now the waiting begins ...it's gonna be a loooooong week ....

The waiting list sucks!! but i have some luck because one of my best friend work in sprint I just call him and go to the store to get my EVO 3 weeks ago

Lucky for me it's a new'r store and not many people go there yet so ther waiting list is 1/3 the size of the other stores .... ther waiting list was a couple weeks ...not a couple months like the other stores ........... waiting still stinks

Junior Member SBRSuperstar225_sprintdroids's Avatar
    dumb ****, best buy and radio shack get stock in, but sprint corp stores and websites leave us sprint customers waiting for weeks.

Been down that road before too ... Best buy out here doesn't carry Sprint phones in store and Radio shack has screwed enough stuff up for me ...so dambed if ya do and dambed if ya don't

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links