Wish me luck ...

This is a discussion on Wish me luck ... within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; Awww ..the day has finaly arrived , my contract is up with :sprint:. Now I can go renew it to get my EVO with the ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wish me luck ...

Cool Wish me luck ...

Awww ..the day has finaly arrived , my contract is up with :sprint:. Now I can go renew it to get my EVO with the $150 discount price and get rid of my Boring Blackberry:blackberry: . My quest may be a long one since there seems to be a shortage of Evo's:evostand: in my area . ( hot ticket item and all ) but I'm up for the challenge antisipating running my finger acroos the screen to my next app . Wish me Luck ........

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

danDroid
    Good Luck! Be sure to let us know your thoughts on the phone once you have a chance to play around with it!

Well today was a bust .... Evo's in every Sprint store in my area are sold out and everyone who wants one is on a waiting list . Some stores claim 2 months out on there list ....some say 15 days .... one said maybe tomarrow . I'll keep my fingers crossed . The only downfall is I have to get a newplan that supports the phone ....it's about $40 more a month than I pay now ...so I think that sucks ...... but apperently it's on all new smart phone plans .....Figures Sprint would screw us some how . GRRrrrrrrr

The waiting list seems to be a standard thing at this point. My partner and I have been waiting for 2 weeks now. We are like 51 and 52 on the list, but everything hinges on how many phones they get per day. Good luck and happy waiting...

I was able to upgrade last night. I ordered an Evo 4g & some accessories from sprint.com It's looking like they are out of stock again though. I tracked my package & it should be here monday latest. I cant wait! I'm a newb when it comes to smartphones, but i'll learn hopefully. Good luck hunting one down. These baby are hot!

THX guys ...... ya I guess the waiting list is pretty standard ... oh well ... maybe I'll talk myself out of it in the mean time ........ probley not ... But the added charges is kinda rediculouse ..... I have a family plan for $70 a month ..plus the $30 for my BB coverage and $10 for my parents phone . After Taxes and everything It's like $160 and my Boeng Employee discountbrings it back to $117 a month .. now I have to get the $129 a month plan so that will bring everything back up to $160 or so ......... I hope this phone is worth it ........ I too noticed that Sprint had them back on there sight Vinny , kinda kick myself for not ordering it .... Oh well ....... if we wait long enough maybe the price will drop ..... LMAO ROFL LOL.....ya right ................ Oh well ... off to watch more reviews of the phone on you tube .....

Member droidaddict_sprintdroids's Avatar
    This HTC EVO is selling like hot cakes! I am glad I got it. Hope you all get to enjoy your new toy.

When they announced the evo back in may i never even considered pre-ordering. Then i went to best buy to see if they had a demo to try out and they advised me to order to secure my phone. I did but in the back of my head i thought yea they just want to secure a customer... Glad i did! The phone is never in stock. If you havent recieved yours yet hang in there cuz your in for a treat. This thing is awesome.

Oh thanks .... making the antisapation that much worse ...... and of course the sales guy never called today ... now I realy kick myself for not ordering it from Sprint when I saw it was in stock the other day ....... S.O.B.

You'll get it soon enough and I promise it'll be worth the wait

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links