Really Cool App

This is a discussion on Really Cool App within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; I just discovered the 'Country of the world' app and I have to say this is one of the coolest learning app for geography that ...

Thread: Really Cool App

Member droidaddict_sprintdroids's Avatar

Really Cool App

I just discovered the 'Country of the world' app and I have to say this is one of the coolest learning app for geography that I have found so far.

Great to learn different countries, their flags and miscellaneous facts on the go. AWESOME Socratica LLC! and thank you for the free app!

Now I won't feel so dumb when traveling overseas, lol..

Does anyone know of any other educational app that is cool?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yes one i like alot is we the people. Its a app that gives the bill of rights, the pre amble, the constution things like that. Its a review for most but if you have kids its great for them to know and understand our rights. Also free so check it out

I was searching the market and found a really cool app as well, its called scanner radio. you get to listenin to thousands of different police & fire radios.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links