wallpapers

This is a discussion on wallpapers within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; Has anyone figured out how to make pictures into wallpaper? When I try all I get is a super zoomed in shot!...

Thread: wallpapers

wallpapers

Has anyone figured out how to make pictures into wallpaper? When I try all I get is a super zoomed in shot!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

What are you trying to figure out?

The general processes is:

The EVO wallpaper size is 800x960. So when you scroll across the home screen the wallpaper shifts.

When you select a picture, you have to adjust the green selection to include the portion of the picture you want to use.
    --
    Sent from my EVO 4G with Tapatalk

Ianted to add was trying to figure if if it was possible to use the whole picture and not just a super zoomed in section. For instance, if I wanted to take a pic with my phone of my dog, can I make the whole pic the wallpaper just on the phone or will I have to settle for just an enlargement of her head? The phone will only let me select a small section to set as wallpaper.

Yes, select the picture you wasn't to use. A green rectangle will appear. Select one side of the rectangle and drag it out as large as you need. If your picture is not big enough, or is the wrong dimensions you may only get a portion of the picture to fit.

--
    Sent from my EVO 4G with Tapatalk

wallpapers

I am looking for a decent and easy to use website that will provide me with many wallpapers of cities around the world. I have tried many places before hand, Google images, deviant art, etc. My screen resolution is 1280 x 800 and it is very difficult to find HD quality backgrounds with such specifications. The annoying thing about deviant art is they have the pictures I'm incredibly interested in, however, either there resolution way different or they're water marked by the submitter. Can someone help me with this question? Much appreciated!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links