Got the white htc evo today!!!!

This is a discussion on Got the white htc evo today!!!! within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; I got the White HTC EVO today and i am soo excited. They werent supposed to be in stores till july 11 but i got ...

Thread: Got the white htc evo today!!!!

Got the white htc evo today!!!!

I got the White HTC EVO today and i am soo excited. They werent supposed to be in stores till july 11 but i got mine today i am soo frekin excited

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Just Kidding, Congradulation on getting your EVO. How do you like it so far?

Member droidaddict_sprintdroids's Avatar
    Hey, those are cool icons with text on them. Where did you get these? I would like to use these in my email signatures, lol.

Admin
    Post up some pics.

lucky ASS

Quote Originally Posted by faynay View Post
    I got the White HTC EVO today and i am soo excited. They werent supposed to be in stores till july 11 but i got mine today i am soo frekin excited

Im on the hunt. Im prob on about 16 pre order list my buddy has this phone MAN! its Amazing!

Unable to find a black Evo, my daughter and I got our white Evos thru Best Buy online. Ordered 7/8, got them on 7/13. I'd already picked out a case, which is black, so the white is covered, except for the camera lens area. For those still looking and are willing to get a white one, try Best Buy!

A phone is a phone, I have the white one also and some of my friends who also have the Evo (black) they all are looking like, "where did you get the white one?" Im like, they do the same thing and I too will probably put a cover on it and the white will be different anyway... LOL.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links