Who's switched from Blackberry ???

This is a discussion on Who's switched from Blackberry ??? within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; I just bought a :blackberry: Tour in the past agust and I have no problem until last update that really suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: and when I see ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's switched from Blackberry ???

I just bought a :blackberry: Tour in the past agust and I have no problem until last update that really suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: and when I see the EVO:evostand::4g: I just call to my friend in sprint :sprintyellow: and remplace my :blackberry: to EVO:evostand::4g: and I love this HTC so far!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Visions410 View Post
    Just curiouse who's switched from Blackberry :blackberry:? We have seen who's switched from Palms...now for us BB:blackberry: users ..... I got my BB:blackberry: Tour back in November and have been disapointed since ...not that smart a phone ... My Evo:htcevoiso: should be in any day now ... I can't wait !!:evostand:
    Me and the wife just switched to the EVO from the BB storms its a night and day difference... we love these phones defiantly the best out on the market.

No comparison. I had an 8330 (curve) that I almost threw out. It didn't want it.... it's a long story. I was glad to give up the bb for an evo.

sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by semperlux View Post
    No comparison. I had an 8330 (curve) that I almost threw out. It didn't want it.... it's a long story. I was glad to give up the bb for an evo.

Same here glad to give bb up. Bb is junk now although I do miss bb messenger, I wonder if there's anything they will make like that for evo users...

Quote Originally Posted by MORTON View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by semperlux View Post

Same here glad to give bb up. Bb is junk now although I do miss bb messenger, I wonder if there's anything they will make like that for evo users...
    That is true this the only thing I miss of bb I tired of search if have any app for bbm for android but nothing

Member droidaddict_sprintdroids's Avatar
    I switched from BB to HTC EVO due to enhanced phone features and bottom line. I now get a ton more from my phone than what I used to get out of my BB. It is for work, but might as well enjoy the other perks that come with a phone.

I switched from a BB 8830. NOTHING can get me to go back. I bricked my EVO with the last update and had my BB turned back on until the new EVO came in. Those were 5 days from HELL. Hate the trackball, too many clicks to get a weather map, yes whine, whine, whine. I got the replacement EVO and all I know is I will never update until the update has been tested as safe. I love my EVO.........ROTFLMAO with the iPhone 4 problems!!!!!

You know this got me thinking. I've now gone 7 weeks with the EVO and I honestly can't remember what the Curve was like when I used it. I think I had stopped doing anything other than making phone calls and texting.
    One year ago I thought the Curve was the coolest phone ever, and now I don't even miss it. I do more browsing, shopping and business on the EVO 4G than I do on my laptop.

How sick is that?

--
    Sent on my EVO 4G with Tapatalk

Unhappy Please Help!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by usaflt View Post
    I just bought a :blackberry: Tour in the past agust and I have no problem until last update that really suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: and when I see the EVO:evostand::4g: I just call to my friend in sprint :sprintyellow: and remplace my :blackberry: to EVO:evostand::4g: and I love this HTC so far!!!!
    I have had not 1 or 2 but a total of 5 BB's and the last BB is a new Bold! The new Bold is having problems, I have asked to be put into the Evo and all I get it sorry can't do that! Why not?? Do you have any suggestions? GPS doesn't work, wipes out info all the time, etc... I'm ready to switch carriers!

Just keep demanding new BBs until they realize it would be cheaper to trade you up than to keep replacing phones.
    I gave my iPhone to my 5 year old and got an EVO.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links