Who's switched from Blackberry ???

This is a discussion on Who's switched from Blackberry ??? within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; I haven't made the switch yet, but I've had my blackberry curve for almost 2yrs and I can't wait to make the switch to the ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who's switched from Blackberry ???

I haven't made the switch yet, but I've had my blackberry curve for almost 2yrs and I can't wait to make the switch to the EVO. Everything I've read about it makes me want to toss my BB and go get the EVO now. I'm hoping to have my EVO within the next week.

I retired my Blackberry Tour about a month ago (loved it... is a good phone), and have now had my Sprint Evo 4G almost 5 weeks now. (Actually this is my second Evo) My first one had an issue with the screen pixelating. It started putting these blue-ish vertical lines on the right side of my screen so I took it back and traded for another one. Since then I haven't put mine down. Absolutely incredible! It's so addictive. So much better than any Blackberry on the market right now, in my opinion. You won't be disappointed.

Junior Member ronnie.leo11@yahoo.com's Avatar
    sorryyyy friendss...i dont like blackbarry at all..i faced many signal problems in blackberyy..i am happy with i phone...

I've had a BB Curve for well over a year and was prepping myself due to BB limitations (Apps, Touchscreen, signal strength) for the Pre when the bottom fell out of that ship. After reading and researching I've decided on the evo. If all goes well and according to payment/plan, I should be receiving my Evo today! Really fired up about this monster. I also ordered that Seidio 3500mAh extended battery that should come by weeks end. In hopes that I'll see for myself if the standard battery issues are real. Planning on using the Invisible shield on the front glass and the Seidio spring-clip holster for use with a non cased evo as my protector and carrier. I don't believe that the battery should pose a threat to the spring-clip holster unless someone here tells me otherwise. So, let the new era begin!

I had a BB8350 with ptt and switched, big difference

I have been a long time BB user and enjoyed the functions and features. But as the times have changed WOW what a difference this Evo is awesome and Android systems is the way of the future. So bye BB hello future!

I have had many phones, 3 of which have been BB. (8350, 9630, 8830) I think I'm in love.. for every issue I think I may have..there's an app for that. I have an app to manage my profiles and to get my Facebook notifications. Those were my main issues after the switch. There are so many free apps I may never even experience them all!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links