Who's switched from Blackberry ???

This is a discussion on Who's switched from Blackberry ??? within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; Just curiouse who's switched from Blackberry :blackberry:? We have seen who's switched from Palms ...now for us BB:blackberry: users ..... I got my BB:blackberry: Tour ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's switched from Blackberry ???

Talking Who's switched from Blackberry ???

Just curiouse who's switched from Blackberry :blackberry:? We have seen who's switched from Palms...now for us BB:blackberry: users ..... I got my BB:blackberry: Tour back in November and have been disapointed since ...not that smart a phone ... My Evo:htcevoiso: should be in any day now ... I can't wait !!:evostand:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

just switched today mines been acting up for a few daysi had the nextel blackberry first the gps was acting up they had to replace my phone and then the one they gave me decided to do a wipe while they were reloading the gps on the phone so it wiped out all my contacts luckily i had a back up on my laptop and yesterday it decided to stop receiving emails so i got it fixed and went to best buy and bought the white evo:4g: today

That is the cool thing about android and gmail. As soon as i turned my phone on and synced to gmail all your contacts are loaded on your phone for you. So helpful

Wife and I had BB Curves for the past year. We actually liked them write a bit. But they have terrible browsers and the screen is too darned small. Plus there are few updates And nothing that really makes the phones that much better.

I heard about the EVO during Google IO and decided right there to upgrade. Now we both love our new phones. Android will likely be our phone of choice for a long time.

--
    Sent from my EVO 4G with Tapatalk

I had a blackberry curve which i thought i liked until i got the evo and realized what a piece of s**t the blackberry was. Dropped calls, hard to figure menus, etc
    I really like the evo, best phone I ever had

Yea I'm a recovering Crackberry addict, 8350i Nextels attempt to get smart, slow everything. My friend got a Sprint Droid, and he twisted my arm to get one, BEST move ever, this EVO is purely sick and twisted, don't have 4G yet but don't care, this is purely slicker than slick, unbelievable speed. highly recommend to anyone, couple of minor things that I'm.sure will be fixed on next update. Two thumbs up from Minnesota

I had a Pearl II. I love my phone I am just wondering about the coverage (3g) in my area. And of course battery life! I know there are a zillion attempts at fixing but I have to explain/do the fixes for three other famoly members who live far away and are "older" users. Any good ideas that don't require a masters or phd from M.I.T.? No witch doctor stuff just a simple straight forward how to get the most battery life. Thanks in advance Charles.

Well you are never going to get the battery life you got with the BB on an EVO. I could go three or for days of heavy use on the Curve with heavy use.

There is no magic formula for good battery life on the EVO. You have to do some research and your own experimenting, since do much depends on how you use as phone.

You also have to set your expectation for what you call "good" battery life. I'd you go in thinking Blackberry, you'll be frustrated. If you think small net book you'll be much more satisfied.

--
    Swyped on my EVO 4G with Tapatalk

Trying to convert...

I have a BB tour for about 5 or 6 mos and am willing to pay full price for an evo. My wife is due for an upgrade and will be given the discount. IF ONLY THEY HAD SOME
    If I were to get one at Bestbuy I could still activate over the phone correct? Sorry for the simplistic question but I am getting very aggrivated w/the waiting. 2 wks now (in NY) and nothing. Everyone says call back at XX:XX o'clock, we are expecting a shipment... and I of course do and nothing Now I'm sure the phone is worth the wait but.... OK, i'm done complaining. Heck, I even joined the forum b4 I have a phone Love the site and info

I had A the BB Tour and that battery SUCKED ...and I wasn't a heavy user ...usualy only lasted 2 days and I was allways manging the apps to make sure everything possible was off ........ I admit my new Evo does suck the juice ...but like the guy in the Sprint store said ... Look at the screen..it's double the size of the BB ..... ya got to give a little to take a little ..and you get alot from the Evo ..... Love this phone

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links