Battery Life from HTC

This is a discussion on Battery Life from HTC within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; I found this on FaceBook ... I don't know if it works or not but willing to try .... " I had commented on battery ...

Thread: Battery Life from HTC

Battery Life from HTC

I found this on FaceBook ... I don't know if it works or not but willing to try ....

" I had commented on battery life previously. I called HTC and complained. Guess what...they have a fix. Charge phone to green while on. Unplug, power down, plug in and charge to green. Unplug, power up, charge to green again. It worked! I know have about 12-16 hours between charges!"

I don't know how much this guy uses his phone so it's hard to say cause I bet if I didn't use mine and let it sit all day I'd get that much time too..

2. is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Battery life does stink on these phones. It's an awesome phone and I'm on it all the time especially at work for business reasons, but we shouldn't have to do that.. Best bet is to buy the extended life battery when it becomes available. Like you said though the more you use it obviously the more battery you drain with this mammoth screen, but what can we expect... its hard not to play around with this phone as much as it can do. Let's just hope the extended life battery becomes available in the near future. Also don't keep it plugged in after its been green for to long but that should go without saying.. with rechargeable batteries once they are charged you need to unplug it or you will get to the point where its got to be plugged in alllll the time because you will wear your battery out..

You can buy two batteries and a charger on ebay for $10. Keep them charged and you've always got power.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links