Just ordered my HTC Evo from RadioShack.com

This is a discussion on Just ordered my HTC Evo from RadioShack.com within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; Looks like it will be a 2-4 week wait for the phone. Had the same issue if I wanted to order a Droid from Verizon. ...

Thread: Just ordered my HTC Evo from RadioShack.com

Just ordered my HTC Evo from RadioShack.com

Looks like it will be a 2-4 week wait for the phone. Had the same issue if I wanted to order a Droid from Verizon. I'll check back in to let everyone know when I get the phones. Although if you are like me that's an eternity.

FYI, I stalked the Sprint.com site with no luck the last few weeks. I just haven't hit the release window. I almost bought the white one as a pre-order from Best Buy, but I like all-black. Best Buy is not accepting backorders online currently for Evos. RadioShack.com seems to be the only place online where you can place an order. Also, for those looking to apply a corporate discount (the reason why I was trying to order through my company's sprint.com site for a couple weeks) I found out you can apply your discounts and activation fee waiver after the fact at a Sprint.com store. So there really isn't any reason (so far) to not order from RadioShackWireless.com.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

danDroid
    Seems like HTC is having a problem keeping up with the demand of the Incredible and EVO! Hopefully that will change soon. I wonder if it's still a shortage of screens holding up orders.

Welcome to the site!

Screen shortage seems to be the cause

Yeah...from what I can suss from the sites I've searched the screen shortage is the issue. HTCs supplier can't provide them fast enough.

Update: Just got a notice my phones are "ready to ship"

I'm really excited the "ready to ship" notice came so soon. I'll update again when I get my notice of which shipper they are using and the arrival date. Looks like RadioShackWireless.com is the way to go to get an HTC Evo quickly!

Talking Last Upate: Got my HTC Evo on Wednesday, July 21st. Only five days from order date!

Hi guys...RadioShackWireless.com rocks! Got my phone in five days. I am loving it. Not sure why Sprint.com can't do the same. Baffles me.

I called Best Buy last Saturday and received the black EVO on Wednesday. I was amazed that they had them in stock. I'm glad you were able to get one. This phone rocks!

i ordered mine on the 25th i hope it doesn't take 2-4 weeks like it said on the website

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links