Quadrent scores with froyo update!

This is a discussion on Quadrent scores with froyo update! within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; I'm only getting 1181 (no before scores) . I'm jealous. How o I overclock this puppy?...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Quadrent scores with froyo update!

  1. #11
    Android Lurker TonyL222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    0
    I'm only getting 1181 (no before scores) . I'm jealous. How o I overclock this puppy?

  2. #12
    Android Lurker droidhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    0
    Thanked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jak89 View Post
    Ok does 1262 sound right lol. I just searched quadrant in the market and got the quadrant standard test. You really cant blame the ignorant lol

    What are Quad scores an indication of?
    Yeah, 1262 is right around where I score (1175-1275).

    Honestly, I don't know how they compute the score, I just know that it is an overall benchmark of device performance. I am also scoring 38-40 mflops in Linpack. I believe that score is more geared towards pure computational power.

  3. #13
    Member Mr Triumph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    60
    579 befor , 1169 after

  4. #14
    Junior Member angrychair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    11
    Between high 12's to low 13's , 1355 peak.

  5. #15
    Member Varo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    73
    Trying to upload images of my scores.




    Quadrant scores are 1375 without camera app running, but 1100 ish with drocap running. Hope that helps.

    Name:  CAP201007201055.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  93.0 KB

    Name:  CAP201008031014.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  32.0 KB

    Name:  CAP2010080320401.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  74.9 KB

    Name:  CAP201008050945.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  39.5 KB

  6. #16
    Member ThatTmoGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    33
    How in the world did you get above 30 fps I can't get anything I've read about to work. I should mention I an on the .3 update

  7. #17
    Member Varo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatTmoGuy View Post
    How in the world did you get above 30 fps I can't get anything I've read about to work. I should mention I an on the .3 update
    I'm rooted, running Netarchy's Kernel, and Calklin's EViO Rom. This thing is fast, smooth, flat out the best combination that I've run to date. Only problem, camera is limited to 3 megapixels until the source code is released again.

    BTW, I actually hit 1473 earlier today with some fair amount of OC tweeking.

  8. #18
    Junior Member angrychair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Varo View Post

    I'm rooted, running Netarchy's Kernel, and Calklin's EViO Rom. This thing is fast, smooth, flat out the best combination that I've run to date. Only problem, camera is limited to 3 megapixels until the source code is released again.

    BTW, I actually hit 1473 earlier today with some fair amount of OC tweeking.
    I'm rooted as well and everything is smooth and fast. Just can't get my 4g to work anymore. ive flashed the updated wimax and radio multiple times and rebooted between each flash.

  9. #19
    Member Varo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by angrychair View Post
    I'm rooted as well and everything is smooth and fast. Just can't get my 4g to work anymore. ive flashed the updated wimax and radio multiple times and rebooted between each flash.

    Did you do the UnRevolked method of root or not? If you used the Unrevolked 2 to achieve root, your 4G could be down for the count. Not their fault, (they claim it was a bad release from HTC on the WiMax) but I haven't heard of anyone fixing that yet. You might try this, if you haven't.

    [GUIDE] Bad WiMax MAC? Broken 4G after update? Fix HERE! - xda-developers

  10. #20
    Junior Member angrychair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    11
    I only follow netarchy's methods.

    will look into your link. thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Making a contact secure with a password?
    By G2 Forum User in forum HTC G2
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-28-2010, 10:08 PM

Search tags for this page

android forum
,

quadrent

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum