Froyo 2.2 UI question. (htc evo 4g)

This is a discussion on Froyo 2.2 UI question. (htc evo 4g) within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; Alright what i was wondering is for all of us that got the early .3 update i heard that coming up Sprint or htc will ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Froyo 2.2 UI question. (htc evo 4g)

Alright what i was wondering is for all of us that got the early .3 update i heard that coming up Sprint or htc will put out an update to bring us up to .6. The only reason i'm wondering is if we dont have .6 then will we get further updates.

The closest thing I have found to an iTunes "sync" is Doubletwist. There are still issues. You still do not appear to be able to sync purchased music as the DRM still prevents it from being synced with your Droid.

Doubletwist shows the files, but when you try and sync a DRM song to your Droid you get a warning screen that says you have to update your library to iTunes Plus. I don't have that many purchased songs in my iTunes library but the cost to upgrade my library to Plus is $200 according to iTunes Store. Yikes!

The poor mans way is to get a converter like Goldwave, that converts your iTunes library to MP3s. Then you can use Doubletwist or simply copy the MP3s to your SD Card.

Jak, someone posted the RUU to get us updated on XDA. He got the file directly from Sprint so it's official, and it is a full Froyo ROM so it will wipe your phone. The plus side to that is it will be a clean Froyo install as opposed to an update.

Pojoman vs. HTC - The race of the "delayed" 2.2 software fix. - xda-developers

Ah metalhead thats what i was looking for. Thanks!

No Prob! I downloaded it but I'm waiting till froyo gets rooted before I do anything with it. If they root the .3 version, then I will just root my phone from there. If they root the .6 version, then I'll update to .6 and root.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links