Changing the music screen

This is a discussion on Changing the music screen within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; I don't want the screen with the music presets and all those sprint nascar and navigation stuff. When i try to add widgets to the ...

Thread: Changing the music screen

Cool Changing the music screen

I don't want the screen with the music presets and all those sprint nascar and navigation stuff. When i try to add widgets to the page it only gives you option of adding to the home page. it's a waste of a page for me. Can it be changed??? or even deleted altogether?

Thanks,
    Newbie by 24hrs.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You can just remove all the stuff on the page and put your own apps or widgets there.

To remove an item from your screen just press and hold on the item until a trash can pops up in place of your dock, then just drag the item to the trash can.

With Sense (the default launcher) you cannot add or remove screens. You would need to download a different launcher in order to do that. I use LauncherPro and love it. One of our other moderators, jak89, uses ADW Launcher. Both are great alternatives to Sense. If you have any questions about how to set up either, feel free to ask myself or jak89, we're both always happy to help.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links