Will the Evo be getting Gingerbread?

This is a discussion on Will the Evo be getting Gingerbread? within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; Title pretty says it all....with the rumors going around that Gingerbread will be introduced today, is there any word as to whether or not this ...

Thread: Will the Evo be getting Gingerbread?

Will the Evo be getting Gingerbread?

Title pretty says it all....with the rumors going around that Gingerbread will be introduced today, is there any word as to whether or not this update will be available for the Evo?

Sorry if it's a repost...

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Exclamation

Although this list has not been "confirmed" yet its more than likely how things will go down. Just maybe not in this order, but I have read the explanations for each device including the EVO's and it sounds EXTREMELY REASONABLE AND LIKELY.

HERE IS THE LINK: 'Will my phone get Gingerbread?' Here's our official unofficial upgrade list | Android Central

Haze me later for posting a link to another forum.. lol

The home page has a link to a new update, it says Gingerbread is not on it, however it doesn't rule it out entirely. Im about to check out the link Morton posted.

I would say yes. And if the linked article is correct, it maybe sooner than later. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't. The EVO is still one of the top Android phones on the market. And being one of Sprint Flagship phones, it would be silly for them not to update it.

Wow, I watched some videos about Gingerbread on YouTube, it looks amazing

It does look pretty sweet. I've been looking at some ROMs for the EVO, but they seem a bit too unstable right now. Give the guys over at XDA some time and they'll have it figured out soon enough. And most probably faster than HTC and Sprint.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links