NewB here - htc evo 4g problems

This is a discussion on NewB here - htc evo 4g problems within the HTC EVO 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; Hi Since I am new to this Forum, haven't checked to see if this question has been posted yet, but is anyone else having problems ...

Thread: NewB here - htc evo 4g problems

NewB here - htc evo 4g problems

Hi
    Since I am new to this Forum, haven't checked to see if this question has been posted yet, but is anyone else having problems with their htc evo 4g? My camera will work then it doesn't and then nothing, wont work at all. It's just a black screen. My husband bought it for me for x-mas (5 weeks ago)(purchased it Dec. 21) and I had problems with it after 3 weeks. It got really HOT and the camera and video wouldn't work at all and it wouldn't go back to the main screen. Brought it to a Sprint Store, they checked it, installed a new battery and a new SD Memory card. Worked good for a week. Now the camera doesnt work again. I only used the camera once this week. I am bringing it back again today but just checking to see if this a problem with just mine or the whole HTC Evo phone it self. Thanks for any help. :confused:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Never had that problem. maybe take it back and get a new one. Did you get the insurance?

No, unfortunately I didn't have the insurance, but on the bright side it was only 3 weeks old so I was still under the 3o day warrantee. Ended up bringing it twicw for my problem and the second time they just said they would replace the phone for a new one. That was two weeks ago. So far so good. Fingerscrossed. I was also able to take out the insurance, so I have it now.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links