Anyone picking up the HTC EVO Shift?

This is a discussion on Anyone picking up the HTC EVO Shift? within the HTC EVO Shift forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; I ordered one yesterday. I currently have a Samsung Exclaim and have always liked the slide out keyboard but the Samsung is slow while surfing ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone picking up the HTC EVO Shift?

I ordered one yesterday. I currently have a Samsung Exclaim and have always liked the slide out keyboard but the Samsung is slow while surfing the web or downloading anything so this will definitely be an upgrade for me.

I picked one up yesterday. I think it felt better in my hands than the Epic and the Epic didnt feel 50 dollars more better. I looked at everything, I just didnt think that the EVO was worth 50 bucks more for a front facing camera, 3 megapixels worth of camera and a bit larger screen. Had they all been the same price I prob would have picked up the EVO but to save 50 bucks I snagged the Shift.

I checked it out yesterday and the feel and look of the phone is very nice. I love the back of it and the blue color. It felt very sturdy. Overall it's a good looking phone. If I didn't have my evo I would give this phone a try, especially with the faster processor that's more advanced. I almost thought of selling my evo and getting it. But I'll wait for sprint's big announcement next month. Hopefully it's an evo 2.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Free! Full Body Protection for your smartphone.
    http://stealthguards.com/idevaffilia...ate.php?id=417

Ok...so my wife's phone (HTC Touch Pro2) was stolen out of the shopping cart at Target. So we went to Sprint and picked up the EVO Shift for her. I got the Epic for Christmas.

Now that I've set the stage...

I have switched to the Shift and She is total in love that this phone...as I am too now... I've been with Sprint for 12 years and this, honestly, is the best phone HTC or Sprint has put out since the Touch Pro 2. IMHO.....

Epic was nice for front camera, didn't use that much, and for the screen quality and size...but as for speed and "feel" of the phone it lacked the professional feeling i was looking for... I reatlly feels like a phone I'd get my teenager and not one I'd use for business...

Now the Shift, besides missing the front camera and the smaller size, has the feel and speed that I want in a phone. I has the business feel that I was looking for..

My Rating out of 5 stars....

EPIC.... 2 1/2 Stars
    Shift.... 4 Stars

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links