Sprint's HTC EVO Shift Review

This is a discussion on Sprint's HTC EVO Shift Review within the HTC EVO Shift forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; First HTC Evo Shift Review and Hands on from Wirefly: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZET2gMKAH2U]YouTube - HTC Evo Shift Review[/ame]...

Thread: Sprint's HTC EVO Shift Review

danDroid

Sprint's HTC EVO Shift Review

First HTC Evo Shift Review and Hands on from Wirefly:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZET2gMKAH2U]YouTube - HTC Evo Shift Review[/ame]

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by danDroid View Post
    First HTC Evo Shift Review and Hands on from Wirefly:

YouTube - HTC Evo Shift Review
    Just saw the review. Its a good looking phone and keyboard looks sturdy. Also the processor is faster than the evo. But it doesn't have a front facing camera and if they are using the same camera maker as the evo with less mp then its not worth it. Maybe for $100 instead of $150. Id still go for evo or epic.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Free! Full Body Protection for your smartphone.
    http://stealthguards.com/idevaffilia...ate.php?id=417

I dunno yankee, it's a pretty slick phone, I think the price is definitely worth it. I have never used my front facing camera and don't really take that many pictures so those are definitely not dealbreakers for me. I really like the styling and that keyboard is calling my name. If I can get a decent amount for my EVO, I might pick the Shift up.

The Shift only has a 800 Mhz processor. You could probably overclock it to around 1 Ghz, but not sure. Looks like a solid phone if you really want a keyboard. But Honestly if you want 4G and a Keyboard, get the Epic. That AMOLED screen is awesome.

It is only 800 mhz, but it is the next gen snapdragon and is actually better than ours even though ours is clocked higher. It also has a better gpu so 3D games should play better. Its the same processor that is in the G2 and they've got that overclocked to 1.4 I believe. And take a lock at that quadrant score, 1429 stock! Thats awesome!

The Epics are cool but I am not a fan of samsung phones at all, and I really can't stand amoled screens. They are bright and vibrant, but they use a pen tile matrix for their subpixel structure and that kills it for me. It kills the sharpness and makes small text completely unreadable for me. They aren't true 800x480 screens.

So really it's going to be a Samsung Transform that works + 4G to the tune of $120 a year per phone. Just wish my Transform worked as advertised.

No, it's a much nicer phone than the Transform. That processor that it has is awesome, and guaranteed the software will be a lot less buggy.

It's a really nice phone. The only thing I'm missing is a kickstand. If you don't need a front facing camera then it's the ish.

Sent from my PG06100

The Epics are cool but I am not a fan of samsung phones at all, and I really can't stand amoled screens. They are bright and vibrant, but they use a pen tile matrix for their subpixel structure and that kills it for me. It kills the sharpness and makes small text completely unreadable for me. They aren't true 800x480 screens.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links