htc evo shift problem. please help.

This is a discussion on htc evo shift problem. please help. within the HTC EVO Shift forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; OK I am new to sprint, just got this evo shift Saturday the 19th and i love this phone. i have nothing bad to say ...

Thread: htc evo shift problem. please help.

Unhappy htc evo shift problem. please help.

OK I am new to sprint, just got this evo shift Saturday the 19th and i love this phone. i have nothing bad to say about it. i only have 1 small issue. whenever i'm in an app, internet or game and click to go back home, i get a white screen with the green htc logo and then it goes to my home screen and says loading for about 20 seconds then its fine. i read somewhere else online that said to download the spareparts app and change the settings from aggressive to normal, did that and it stopped doing it for about a day then the next day it was doing it again. i rebooted the phone and it stopped for a while then started again. it doesn't do it everytime i am in an app it only does it when I am playing a game for along time or in the internet too long. anybody else have this problem. i was chatting with sprint customer care yesterday and he was gonna do something to the phone from his line and told me to take the battery out, but then i lost my internet connection and we got disconnected

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I have the same issue if I'm running too many apps in the background

Do you have some sort of Task Manager app? I use "task Manager" by Rhythm Software. Its pretty straight forward, and lets you set up and auto-kill list and ignore list, plus the widget lets you kill any apps running in one press, plus shows you the available RAM right on your homescreen. If I have less than 100MB remaining, this happens to me, but if I kill tasks I get closer to 200MB available, and this doesnt happen.

I am having this same problem, but only after upgrading to 2.3.3

This was not happening before, and I haven't started running more or less programs in the background than before. It is clearly a software problem.

Has anyone else experienced this?

i upgraded a few days ago & i am having the same problem.

Gee, I guess I'm not the Lone Ranger!

Quote Originally Posted by briglass View Post
    I am having this same problem, but only after upgrading to 2.3.3

This was not happening before, and I haven't started running more or less programs in the background than before. It is clearly a software problem.

Has anyone else experienced this?
    Same with me, my phone was perfectly fine before the system update.
    Now it's been telling me that I'm running too many apps when I'm BARELY running any at all. It says I don't have space for this or that, but I have over 100MB in space. I keep getting the white screen when I press the home button too.

I'm getting sick of this update, I've put up with it since June. Is there a way to downgrade? I don't want to do a factory reset. I HATE this update, it ruined my phone.
    (Sorry for posting in an old thread, but this seriously needs to be worked on.)

EDIT: Great, now it's taking up all of my battery when I'm not doing anything on the phone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links