Screen shifting while texting

This is a discussion on Screen shifting while texting within the HTC EVO Shift forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; I got my shift a week ago. Overall, I am very impressed with it. I had an original Palm Pre so this is quite an ...

Thread: Screen shifting while texting

Screen shifting while texting

I got my shift a week ago. Overall, I am very impressed with it. I had an original Palm Pre so this is quite an upgrade to me. However, I do find myself still trying to swipe a way an app to get rid of it.

I have found one oddity about my phone. When using the hard keyboard and texting, the screen shifts the box down. It does it enough the focus goes of the text box and isn't capturing the message. I have to move the box back up and physically put focus in the box again. Is anyone experiencing this? Any ideas how to stop it?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Mine is also doing this, can't find any help online, might have to go back to the store to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by rachaelbg View Post
    Mine is also doing this, can't find any help online, might have to go back to the store to figure it out.
    I have found out this is fairly common. It has been happening since the first release. Seems the only answer is to ditch the original messaging and get a new one from the market. I've downloaded go sms pro which is a free app. It has been working great.

I have had my phone for about a week now and found this issue very annoying. I am now using Handcent and it works great.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links