help a newbie

This is a discussion on help a newbie within the HTC G2 forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; I just got my g2 and I'm clueless. This is my first smart phone. I downloaded launch pro and I like how it made the ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By G2 Forum User
  • 1 Post By G2 Forum User

Thread: help a newbie

help a newbie

I just got my g2 and I'm clueless. This is my first smart phone. I downloaded launch pro and I like how it made the main screen easier to use. What else should I dl (apps. Protection. Updates. Etc)? Thanks everyone

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome, just read through the threads and take your time. There is so much Android can do, a good place to start is by reading and educating yourself. As you think of something you want your phone to do, google search for Android app for xxx, there is usually a result. A couple of my favorites include Scanner radio and Gasbuddy. Have fun!
    tao likes this.

your on the right start with launcher pro thats my top pick.I would also recommend,picsay pro,astro file manager and angry birds thats a good start
    tao likes this.

Is there a way to delete apps I don't want? I want something to protect me on websites and also make everything run as fast as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by elp View Post
    Is there a way to delete apps I don't want? I want something to protect me on websites and also make everything run as fast as possible.
    Welcome elp! There are some stock apps that cannot be deleted, but most anything you download/try can be deleted using Menu->Settings->Applications->Manage
    There are simply too many 'must-have' apps to list, so explore the Market (and AppBrain, Androlib, AndroidZoom,etc.) for stuuf that might interest you!

Quote Originally Posted by elp View Post
    i have had over 40 apps on mine at one point and it never slowed a bit so you should be fine.just make sure you read comments first some apps are not designed well and can cause problems

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links