Adjust unlock time

This is a discussion on Adjust unlock time within the HTC G2 forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; Where can I adjust the length of time related to the unlocking function so that I can avoid having to do this every time I ...

Thread: Adjust unlock time

Adjust unlock time

Where can I adjust the length of time related to the unlocking function so that I can avoid having to do this every time I want to for example, change songs on the music player? When the screen times out, I find it annoying to be forced to unlock the phone each time... Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Settings/display/screentimeout

Thanks, I saw the setting for the screen dimming time. I would like the screen to dim quickly, but the lock to not activate at the same time. I don't really want or need the screen on, just to be able to tap the screen and not have to unlock every time. Maybe it cannot be done independently.

Quote Originally Posted by djsinco View Post
    Thanks, I saw the setting for the screen dimming time. I would like the screen to dim quickly, but the lock to not activate at the same time. I don't really want or need the screen on, just to be able to tap the screen and not have to unlock every time. Maybe it cannot be done independently.

Whoops I didnt really read the post im not sure if theres a seting to keep the screen lock off I will look here in a few

I use an app from the market called 'No Lock'...it allows me to simply press my Nexus One's trackball to regain my 'sleeped' homescreen..I never have to slide-unlock anymore.

I will check into it - I assume you can still use the lock for circumstances where you want it, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by djsinco View Post
    I will check into it - I assume you can still use the lock for circumstances where you want it, correct?
    Yep..just shut down 'No Lock'. I don't use a lock or lock pattern..but my wife does, since she tends to leave her phone on her desk (plugged in and charging) at work.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links