Connecting G2 to the XBOX to play video/music

This is a discussion on Connecting G2 to the XBOX to play video/music within the HTC G2 forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; Does anyone know how to use the G2 to sync up the my xbox to play video/music/see pictures? I plug in my Samsung Vibrant and ...

Thread: Connecting G2 to the XBOX to play video/music

Connecting G2 to the XBOX to play video/music

Does anyone know how to use the G2 to sync up the my xbox to play video/music/see pictures? I plug in my Samsung Vibrant and I have 3 options:
    Mass Storage
    Media Player
    Samsung Kies

If I select "Mass Storage", I cannot see the files of the phone on the xbox. If I select "Media Player" I can see the files of the phone on the xbox.

When I try to connect the G2, I only get the option to Sync, or not to Sync. Syncing does not allow me to see the files of the phone, and therefore does not allow me to play the movies/pictures from the phone. I have a basic USB stick that will show my pictures on the xbox, so why won't my smartphone?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

ya i tried everything also but it dont work on my X Box either..............and that blows too

Quote Originally Posted by G2 Forum User View Post
    Does anyone know how to use the G2 to sync up the my x360 key to play video/music/see pictures? I plug in my Samsung Vibrant and I have 3 options:
    Mass Storage
    Media Player
    Samsung Kies

If I select "Mass Storage", I cannot see the files of the phone on the pS3 hacks. If I select "Media Player" I can see the files of the phone on the xbox.

When I try to connect the G2, I only get the option to Sync, or not to Sync. Syncing does not allow me to see the files of the phone, and therefore does not allow me to play the movies/pictures from the wifly-city. I have a basic USB stick that will show my pictures on the xbox, so why won't my smartphone?
    sorry ,I also want to know

Have you tried going into your settings>applications>development and then click on USB debugging mode and then try transferring?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links