Multiple issues!

This is a discussion on Multiple issues! within the HTC G2 forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; Please take it back if you are not happy "wit it."...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Multiple issues!

Please take it back if you are not happy "wit it."

Quote Originally Posted by djsinco View Post
    Please take it back if you are not happy "wit it."

I agree totally how can ya have all these problems and not just get a different phone
    I wonder about people sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Demo4o1 View Post
    idk PPL BUT IJUST GOTMY g2 THE OTHER DAY AND EVER SINCE I INSTALLEDA FEW APPS DA **** BEEN HAVING NO SVC WATS SO EVER THROUGHOUT DA DAY. I HAVE TO RESTART IT ALL DA TIME TO GET SVC BACK. I IANT TOO HAPPY WIT IT. I MIGHT TAKE IT BACK AND STICK TO DA G1!! AINTMUCH DIFFERENCE NEWAY
    Not much difference between G2 and G1? Clearly not observant!

All ive figured out is that my hair is by my ears and that I think.....if I make a call the sensor gets confused by my hair and ear so it will dim the screen wwhen it detects my ear next to the phone but I guess if my hair gets in the way it will undim and that's when my face is able to inadvertantly press buttons.

And I think when it dims and undims quick enough the phone doesn't realize I'm on a call anymore in which the phone will lock itself back to my screen pattern, and that's when I have to either put in my pattern, and go back to my phone, or press the little button labeled "return to call" which I didn't notice for the longest time because it normally is the "emergency call"

do you have a screen protector on the phone sometimes they will mess with the sensor too

i have the same problem. just received my replacement g2 on thursday. it's still doing the same thing - hanging up on people, muting or holding. it's getting extremely annoying. i was at t-mobile yesterday - they changed the sim card, but still doing it. when i spoke to t-mo rep today they said i need to take it to a store to see how i talk with it. annoying! i've been with t-mo for 14 years and probably will switch over to another carrier with better phones.

good luck which better phones are you looking for t-mobile has the best phones out right now

tmobile SUCKS regardless. hey have like the worst plans and have no appreciation for loyal customers. I have the G'2 and i wasnt happy with it. so i ROOTED and HACKED it and installed vision ROMS and made it so that I AM the administrative user instead of "guest" i suggest that every1 do this but it will void ur warranty however you can always UNroot ur G2 back to ur factory settings if u ever wanna return it for warranty replacement. when its rooted u have all the customizations u want. i overcocked my G2 to 1.48ghz so its like 5 times faster than stock rom. we payed top dollar for this phone so use it to its FULL potential!!

Ya im still having the problems and hating.it!

Quote Originally Posted by Demo4o1 View Post
    tmobile SUCKS regardless. hey have like the worst plans and have no appreciation for loyal customers. I have the G'2 and i wasnt happy with it. so i ROOTED and HACKED it and installed vision ROMS and made it so that I AM the administrative user instead of "guest" i suggest that every1 do this but it will void ur warranty however you can always UNroot ur G2 back to ur factory settings if u ever wanna return it for warranty replacement. when its rooted u have all the customizations u want. i overcocked my G2 to 1.48ghz so its like 5 times faster than stock rom. we payed top dollar for this phone so use it to its FULL potential!!

you should try cm6.1.1 very smooth rom runs great alot of extra features

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links