Multiple issues!

This is a discussion on Multiple issues! within the HTC G2 forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; I noticed my G2 will warm up and begin to make my hands sweat...anyone have this issue? My G2 will mute/call my voicemail/hangup while on ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Multiple issues!

Multiple issues!

I noticed my G2 will warm up and begin to make my hands sweat...anyone have this issue?

My G2 will mute/call my voicemail/hangup while on the phone....anyone have this issue? This happens when I have my face on the phone...so I use speaker phone to avoid this problem.

Also...my Phone Number isn't recognized in settings in order to use Tlki the PushToTalk app....

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by JeRM View Post
    I noticed my G2 will warm up and begin to make my hands sweat...anyone have this issue?

My G2 will mute/call my voicemail/hangup while on the phone....anyone have this issue? This happens when I have my face on the phone...so I use speaker phone to avoid this problem.

Also...my Phone Number isn't recognized in settings in order to use Tlki the PushToTalk app....
    My N1 does that (warms up) when I watch long movies, and it's plugged in. I have taken to dimming the screen as much as I can tolerate, to keep the unit cooler, especially during extended use.

Can't help with the second issues..can you describe them in more detail?

On the third, try deleting TiKl, and re-installing. I *think* Tikl is a slightly older app...it may need an update from the dev to work properly on the G2...but I could be mistaken. It's flakey on my N1 as well. :|

Can anyone please tell me why I cannot use my phone to make calls!!

If I dont use speaker phone, my phone is guaranteed to mute or switch calls! Its oissing me the hell off and making me want to return ths crap grrrrrrr

Is there a way to decrease screen sensitivity?

Is there any other way to wakeup the g2 to input password besides passing the top button? I'd really like to just presstrack pad instead.

Angry

This phone f-ing blows. I went out of my way to replace the phone to make sure it wasn't defective but this new phone does the same exact crap.

I mute, lock the screen, and hangup on people while in call.

How the hell can a smartphone not be smart enough to realize I'm in a damn call andnot lock the screen in which it mutes me?!?!

Why the hell would google and htc not include a screen sensitivty option for this damn phone?!?!

I can't even press the phone to my face and use my two hands becuz it turns on the screen and lord knows my cheek is going to hangup, mute, add call or something mysterious.

Screw this phone if there isn't a solution to this MAJOR issue

i haven't seen anyone bring these issues up before but if your unhappy take it back and get something else

I tried to duplicate JeRM's issue but had no success (failure?) It might be the cut of his jib, or that he holds the phone differently. I agree, the time to return it is soon if he is unhappy.

Lol seriously? I have long hair but not past my ears. U couldnt even mimic my issue with the no hands, screen on the face problem?

Sorry, I have some other minor issues with the phone - but cannot duplicate the jowl disconnect conundrum.

idk PPL BUT IJUST GOTMY g2 THE OTHER DAY AND EVER SINCE I INSTALLEDA FEW APPS DA **** BEEN HAVING NO SVC WATS SO EVER THROUGHOUT DA DAY. I HAVE TO RESTART IT ALL DA TIME TO GET SVC BACK. I IANT TOO HAPPY WIT IT. I MIGHT TAKE IT BACK AND STICK TO DA G1!! AINTMUCH DIFFERENCE NEWAY

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links