My G2 phone doesnt let me download pictures or let me send pictures thru text message

This is a discussion on My G2 phone doesnt let me download pictures or let me send pictures thru text message within the HTC G2 forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; hi i was wondeirng if someone could help me i cant download pictures or send pictures thru my text messages it keeps saying message download ...

Thread: My G2 phone doesnt let me download pictures or let me send pictures thru text message

My G2 phone doesnt let me download pictures or let me send pictures thru text message

hi i was wondeirng if someone could help me i cant download pictures or send pictures thru my text messages it keeps saying message download unsuccesful

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Google Advertisement
    Android.net is the premier Android Forum on the internet.

I'm having the same problem, and I hate it. If anyone has a solution, let us know. I like sending text messages to my friends with a photo or animate gif file. You can send a photo if you do it through Photobucket. Upload photos to photobucket.com and then using your android, open up photobucket and click on your albums. Then you can click on the photo, click on Menu, then download and it will download to your gallery on your phone. But I would like to know how I can just send photos through texting. Because sometimes my photos on the photobucket website do not yet load onto my android, and I can't send them anyway. Also, I loved sending animated gif files through text messages, and now I cannot. Someone, please help!

Quote Originally Posted by greencityguy View Post
    hi i was wondeirng if someone could help me i cant download pictures or send pictures thru my text messages it keeps saying message download unsuccesful

Just found how to do it! Here's an answer from a T-mobile forum:

Q: How do you save picture messages on HTC G2?
    A: To save picture messages hold down on the message, not on the picture, but just outside of it, and a menu list should pop up, click the option “copy attached to sd.” And if you’re using the messaging app handcent then just click the menu button, and select the option that says “Save MMS.”

Quote Originally Posted by CoExGal View Post
    I'm having the same problem, and I hate it. If anyone has a solution, let us know. I like sending text messages to my friends with a photo or animate gif file. You can send a photo if you do it through Photobucket. Upload photos to photobucket.com and then using your android, open up photobucket and click on your albums. Then you can click on the photo, click on Menu, then download and it will download to your gallery on your phone. But I would like to know how I can just send photos through texting. Because sometimes my photos on the photobucket website do not yet load onto my android, and I can't send them anyway. Also, I loved sending animated gif files through text messages, and now I cannot. Someone, please help!

Thanks looks like you answered your own question.

Ads