Hello all :)

This is a discussion on Hello all :) within the HTC Inspire 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; Hello everyone I'm sipriano and I'm new to this forum site and I'm really interested to be a part of this community I'm a proud ...

Thread: Hello all :)

Hello all :)

Hello everyone I'm sipriano and I'm new to this forum site and I'm really interested to be a part of this community I'm a proud owner of an HTC inspire 4G and I love it and yes its rooted. I know the ins and outs of the inspire 4G and desire HD (as in I know all about the hardware that is inside the phone it self) and yea I don't know what else to put xD ummm I skateboard and I love I been doing for five years now and I'm a tech junkie I love everything about technology
    Thank you for taking your time to read this I hope I will help you guys as you guys help me

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Android.net

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    jfhrtn
    Welcome to the community. We are glad to have you with us. Congrats on getting that screen fixed and congrats on the successful root. Great community here and plenty of info to learn from. Feel free to ask any questions. Dive on in and enjoy the community

Sent from my Liberated D2
    Droid 2/Liberty 2.0.1/Oc'ed/1.3ghz
    Visit our sister site Droidforums.net for more info

Thank you it took me awhile to root it cause I had no knowledge of rooting it took me forever xD but now I understand.now I'm running miui and I loves it my first phone and I love it. Hopefully I can help in desire HD and inspire 4g hardware help ima make a how to take a apart a inspire/desire video in good detail

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Android.net

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links