HTC Inspire vs Motorola Atrix

This is a discussion on HTC Inspire vs Motorola Atrix within the HTC Inspire 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; Originally Posted by sheanzy The Atrix is ugly. Most Motorola phones are hideous . I love HTC and their quality. I have a Nexus One ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HTC Inspire vs Motorola Atrix

Android Lurker Andrea Cristiano Maietta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sheanzy View Post
    The Atrix is ugly. Most Motorola phones are hideous . I love HTC and their quality. I have a Nexus One and the feel and quality of this device is beyond imaginable. Specs and the current standing of the OS version is what makes them good. The Nexus S is so sub-par, it's not funny. My Nexus One has EVERYTHING the Nexus S has.....minus the 'curved' contour display.

HTC Inspire is something AT&T users can look forward to....FINALLY. STOCK HD recording and an 8MP camera is enviable. Second-gen 1GHz Snapdragon is plenty of power. My Nexus One is beyond snappy, especially with SetCPU for rooted devices. I always find it promising to read via these forums that those who currently have unlimited data plans, regardless of the future upgrade, can still keep their unlimited plan. I'm currently using my old iPhone data plan on my Nexus One... I was planning on buying the HTC Inspire outright so I could keep my unlimited data. Thank god!
    I have my unlimited data as well and I cant wait for the Inspire I dont know what the heck their waiting for it passed FCC dec 23rd!!

Thanks to the Aria, I also have to say I will allign with HTC. I honestly can't think of a single reason I need anything more than a 1ghz processor in my phone. I would never use the dualcore possibilities of the atrix because I won't buy the little laptop thing, and really....it's my phone. After seeing what htc did with the 600mhz aria, I am more than confident the inspire will be the next large-format phone I buy.

i agree with all the sentiment here and after receiving a CR-48 in the mail today!!!!! I definitely dont need the laptop dock !!!! YEA ME!!!!

dandroid
    ah you lucky dog! Be sure to check out our sister site @ chromeosforums.net!

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaCristiano View Post
    i agree with all the sentiment here and after receiving a CR-48 in the mail today!!!!! I definitely dont need the laptop dock !!!! YEA ME!!!!

Yes, I believe we'll need to purchase these outright, and if so, how much will it be?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    ah you luck dog! Be sure to check out our sister site @ chromeosforums.net!
    Thanks man will do!!!

Personally, I would absolutely love the Motorola Atrix just because of its amazing specs and capabilities. However, the Atrix is running on Moto Blur....... cmon now. If I know for a fact that there will be development for this phone, I would easily get it. We all know Motorola's track record with lockdown of the bootloader and all. If there is guaranteed development, there's no reason NOT to choose this device over the Inspire.

I have been planning of pre-ordering the Inspire, but am really hesitant because I know the Atrix will be soon behind. The good thing is...the moto blur on the Atrix isn't so bad. I do know that almost all HTC phones have development. Who knows. I suppose I can say I'm out on a limb on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by ranger67 View Post
    Yes, I believe we'll need to purchase these outright, and if so, how much will it be?

HTC Inspire 4G 4GB 8MP Wi-Fi Android OS GSM Phone - Unlocked Cell Phone Store

Is there a verdict on whether or not the Inspire has development or not? I'm leaning towards it over the Atrix as I've heard that Atrix is locked down and I don't have a need for the laptop dock thingy anyway.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links