Anyone pick up the Inspire?

This is a discussion on Anyone pick up the Inspire? within the HTC Inspire 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; Just got it and like it so far. It is my first Droid, where are all the games for it ?? Thanks Ronnie...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone pick up the Inspire?

Just got it and like it so far. It is my first Droid, where are all the games for it ??

Thanks
    Ronnie

what is Gingerbread and tapatalk ?? Just new to Droid phones.

Thanks
    Ronnie

WERA689
    Games will be found in the Market. You should have a link to it on your home screen. If not, you'll find it in the app drawer.

Gingerbread is the next version of Android, though it's not yet available for the Inspire.

Tapatalk is an app that aggregates your favorite forums into a single interface, for easy access. You use it to read the forum and post replies, instead of using the browser. It's convenient.

I got my Inspire like two weeks ago and absolutely LOVE the thing. I haven't rooted it yet, for two reasons: the first is that while my other three android phones *are* rooted, I am by no means a tech expert, and the rooting of the Incredible (Gold Card and all) has me hesitant to jump right in, without knowing exactly what I want to accomplish and how to do it. The second reason is that I actually LIKE the look and feel of Sense 2.0 on the Inspire. Taken as a whole, I'll wait awhile before I attempt to root this beauty.

-Mike
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Android Addict marvin_attdroids's Avatar
    deleted by author

The Inspire is *extremely* well built - almost like a tank, with that aluminum frame. It's also a really cool phone, with a lot of nice features, and I got mine for $59.00 from Amazon...a STEAL for a phone of that quality!

-Mike

Love the Inspire , absolutely love the HTC Sense.....still , any chance of the Inspire getting Sense 3.0?......never had a HTC phone but am reading in places that the Inspire and other HTC phones may have a watered down version of 3.0?

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by Con5150 View Post
    Love the Inspire , absolutely love the HTC Sense.....still , any chance of the Inspire getting Sense 3.0?......never had a HTC phone but am reading in places that the Inspire and other HTC phones may have a watered down version of 3.0?
    They're porting Sense 3.0 from the Sensation to the Desire HD, which is all the Inspire is... an American AT&T version of the Desire HD.

Need Assistance? Contact me at dorian@android.net

Quote Originally Posted by Con5150 View Post
    Absolutely! As long as you're rooted, you can avail yourself of a half dozen or so Sense 3.0 roms, over on the xda developers forum. Go here - Inspire 4G Android Development - xda-developers - and sample the offerings. They're quite good, BTW. I can particularly recommend [ROM][Jun 27][INSPIRE] Virtuous Unity 1.27.0 Sense 3.0 based on Pyramid and [ ROM ][27 JUNE] Honeysense HD v6.2.2 EXT4| as I've used both in the recent past.

-Mike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links